Last Up Dated:

Web Site!! Do you wonder where I am located, how much shipping is, how much we ask for a deposit, and many other questions?? Well!! We have a website!! Make sure you visit Adorable Chihuahua's web site!!... http://sites.google.com/site/desertsunsetchihuahuas/home






* * * Blog Last Up Dated: November 5, 2012 ~ NO PUPPIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME
Regrettably, I need to inform you there will most likely not be anymore Chihuahua puppies being bred by me. I hope to continue breeding at a later date, however that will not be now and it should be a different breed as well. Enjoy looking at my past litters!! I miss it all!!!



Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Us, For Now

Julia is not one who will hold still for pictures! Maybe i haven't taken enough, I don't know! LOL! :)


Her eyes are still blue! I hope they will stay that way her whole life! :) Although she isn't my dog, so... :)


Julia is so happy that we kept one of her babies.


These next pictures are funny...

Lilly ran into my room and I got this shot just as she was jumping over the gate. :)


I zoomed in so we can see it better...

LOL!

9 comments:

Hannah Marie said...

I just tried to post a comment, but I don't think it went through, so I'll try again.
Abba and Tommy told me the other day, that they were talking about where chihuahas came from ("because they're not real dogs", you know!). They thought that it might have been an oppossum and a rat, but then decided that oppossums were bigger than chihuahuas, so it must have been a rat terrier and a rat!
They got a good laugh out of that, and Abba suggested that I tell you :)

Chaunalee said...

HA HA!! Very funny! :O

Chaunalee said...

That is so weird! I just tryed to comment and it wouldn't let me either. I'll try again too...

HA HA HA!! Very funny! :O Do they not like Rat Terriers either? We had wanted one a year or so ago. :D LOL!

Chaunalee said...

Ok!! That is So weird! It sayed it didn't publish them... then... poof! They were there! Oh well!

I guess your men folk are set on no Chihuahuas... sorry ladys! :p

Chaunalee said...

Hannah~
I was talking to my Daddy about what your dad and brother were talking about and he agrees that Chihuahuas aren't "real dogs"... saying, "He's (meaning your dad) isn't the only one." :) He thinks there is squirl in there somewhere and thinks maybe they are a mix of oppossum and mouse. He said since mice are smaller then rats, maybe that would level out the oppossum's size.

Ms. Charyl, the lady I clean house for, says Chihuahuas used to be large dogs and some Mexican Queen bred them to what they are now. I don't know if that is true or not. :)

My dad says that Julia is not your typical Chi... she is a very good dog. Doesn't bark, isn't snappy. Which I am so thankful for! :) Marcus was really bad... I am praying Shakespeare won't be. I think raising a Chi from a pup is the best way... I think. :) So when you guys decide you want one, you can have one of my puppies! :) Hehe!

:D~
Chaunalee

Hannah Marie said...

Oh how funny! I'll have to tell Abba about that when he gets home :)
I did tell Abba that I think, if you raise a chihuahua as a puppy, in a family and pleasant environment, then it would probably be a nice dog. Let us know how Shakespeare turns out :)
I just got my power cord for my laptop this afternoon (the old one had broken and I was waiting for the new one to come), so now my laptop is back in comission! I'm going to upload some photos of my pups ... there are 6!! 5 males and 1 female :) I don't know why we always have more male puppies than females! I had thought it was just Chaya's thing, but now Lily did the same thing. I told our neighbor that maybe it is our water!
I'll try to email more details soon :)

Chaunalee said...

I can't wait to see the pictures of your new puppies!! 6!!! You were right!!! :) How exciting!!

How would your water affect the gender of the pups?

Looking forward to that e-mail!! :D

Hannah Marie said...

I'm still planning to write that email ... but I'm uploading photos to the blog, and am in the midst of making creme brulee ...
I was just joking about the water ... I don't think it can make a difference

Chaunalee said...

Ohh! Take your time! I understand! :) ... Ahh! I got the joke! (Now that you told me it was a joke!) LOL! :)