Last Up Dated:

Web Site!! Do you wonder where I am located, how much shipping is, how much we ask for a deposit, and many other questions?? Well!! We have a website!! Make sure you visit Adorable Chihuahua's web site!!... http://sites.google.com/site/desertsunsetchihuahuas/home






* * * Blog Last Up Dated: November 5, 2012 ~ NO PUPPIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME
Regrettably, I need to inform you there will most likely not be anymore Chihuahua puppies being bred by me. I hope to continue breeding at a later date, however that will not be now and it should be a different breed as well. Enjoy looking at my past litters!! I miss it all!!!



Saturday, April 3, 2010

Shakespeare Almost 6 Weeks Old

Mr. Fay just sent me 7 pictures of Shakespeare! I am so thankful that he sends so many! :) I usually send maybe 2-3 to my puppy buyers when I send them. Granted, it's more often, hehe! :)

This one is one of my favorite pictures. It is clear and Shakespeare looks so laid back and comfortable. :) I pray he is as squishy and cuddly as Lilly!




Look at his size here! You can see how small he is compared to Mr. Fay's hand!... well, in both on the ones taken in the hat. :) Mr Fay told me he is 18.1 ounces! I can't believe it... he will be 6 weeks in 2 days. (on Monday)



I think he looks good around blue... I made him a blue collar the other day. Mama helped me pick out the perfect beads. I wanted to make him a beaded collar, but I want it to be masculine too, so we chose blue beads with black squiggly lines in them. I think he will look great! :)



I love how his ears stand up! :)



Does he have blue eyes, or is that just the camera?



I am so thankful that he is SO fuzzy! I am assuming he's like Nim was/is. :)


This one is so blurry, but he looks so small and furry!

3 comments:

Hannah Marie said...

My father said to ask; "Can you get a glue trap for a varmint like that?" He was laughing hard when he said it ... I'm sure you know he's only joking :) I like the top one of him in the hat!

Chaunalee said...

LOL!!!! I think he may fit on one. He's so tiny! Hehe! I know he's joking! :)

Yeah! That hat is cute! We found 2 hats on Craigslist I e-mailed about. They aren't like that, but they are cute! :)

Chaunalee said...

AWWWWW! He's SO cute!! Only 7 more days until we pick him up!! :D