Last Up Dated:

Web Site!! Do you wonder where I am located, how much shipping is, how much we ask for a deposit, and many other questions?? Well!! We have a website!! Make sure you visit Adorable Chihuahua's web site!!... http://sites.google.com/site/desertsunsetchihuahuas/home






* * * Blog Last Up Dated: November 5, 2012 ~ NO PUPPIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME
Regrettably, I need to inform you there will most likely not be anymore Chihuahua puppies being bred by me. I hope to continue breeding at a later date, however that will not be now and it should be a different breed as well. Enjoy looking at my past litters!! I miss it all!!!



Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy Hill Pups

I am so excited for a dear friend of mine... she is a breeder in Tennessee and just sent me her web site. She has had blogs where she posts her puppies and I have been following them since she made them. Her Beagle just had a litter of 6 adorable Beagliers!! And two of her, and her family's, other queens are expecting. I hope she doesn't mind my posting all this on my blog!! :) I am just so excited! HEHE!

If you buy a puppy from Happy Hill Pups, you will be getting a wonderful dog!! :)

I wanted to post her web site on my blog because I am so excited for her, and I love it!! It is professional and very informative. :) Great job, Hannah!! Congratulations and many Blessings!!

www.happyhillpups.com

Blessings to all!

2 comments:

Hannah Marie said...

I know this is a little late, but ... Thank you! I was in my web stats page, and noticed that I had gotten hits from here :) You're so sweet!

Chaunalee said...

OHH! I am so glad!! YAY!

And thank YOU for telling me about the map! It is so neat to see how many people view my blog from so many different places! It gives me hope that more people will want one of my future adorable puppies! :)