Last Up Dated:

Web Site!! Do you wonder where I am located, how much shipping is, how much we ask for a deposit, and many other questions?? Well!! We have a website!! Make sure you visit Adorable Chihuahua's web site!!... http://sites.google.com/site/desertsunsetchihuahuas/home






* * * Blog Last Up Dated: November 5, 2012 ~ NO PUPPIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME
Regrettably, I need to inform you there will most likely not be anymore Chihuahua puppies being bred by me. I hope to continue breeding at a later date, however that will not be now and it should be a different breed as well. Enjoy looking at my past litters!! I miss it all!!!



Monday, April 19, 2010

Picking Up Shakespeare

Yesterday; April 18, 2010, we went to pick my little dear Shakespeare up!! Mama was going to take me but she was terribly sick so Daddy did instead. It was fun! We had Burger King for lunch (we usually don't go there... but we couldn't find a Wendys or Taco Bell or anything else), candy all day :), fries for a snack on our way home, and Daddy got us a hamburger for supper, about an hour from home. We left around 9:30 or 10:00 am and got home about 8:00 pm, I think.

When we got to Mr. Fay's he had us put coverings over our shoes, white scruds on, and had us wash our hands. He took us into his "breeding area"... it was so cool!! I think it was originally the garage. There were probably 30 Chihuahuas, and all were barking at the same time! It was really loud!
Mr. Fay allowed me go get him out of the kennel (not really a kennel, but that is what he called it. They were boxes made of nice boards where he can separate the dogs.). Shakespeare was recently bathed and placed in a kennel all by himself so he was all ready for me! :) He jumped on the side of the kennel like he was asking to be picked up. :) He was SO white and TINY!! He is still tiny, but not so white, now that he has been playing in the dirt. :)
Mr. Fay gave me some de-wormer and Shakespeare's papers, including his CKC registration papers. :)

I took this picture for my Mama who really wanted to be the one taking me, but couldn't. It is supper blurry... we were going down the bumpy driveway. :) He is SO little! I love how he grabs on to your fingers, you can kinda see it here.


Daddy suggested I put him on the dash to see how he liked it. He didn't mind, but he had to pee... and I didn't know it. I thought it was weird that he was trying to get off me into the back of our van. I didn't think of him having to "go potty" since we had JUST left, but he did. He peed on my lap! :D LOL! Poor guy!
I look horrible in this picture, but I love him!! It is so clear and adorable!! Notice the very top of his ear... his hair separates in a way that makes it look like it has a hole in it... they both are that way. It's funny! :) This was taken right before he peed on the the second time. I thought he had to go, so we stoped, but he wouldn't go. I guess my lad was more comfortable! LOL! I meant to bring a piddle pad, but forgot!


He slept very well lats night. :) He is such a good puppy!!
I lost my camera chip, so will have t take the pics on my phone and I and I am going to have to pull out my other chip... but it only holds 16 pictures. I hope I can find my other one soon!! :)
He is an Applehead, Mr. Fay told me. I figured he was, but wasn't sure. He has the shortest legs which wont be good in breeding, but they're adorable!! :)

5 comments:

Lydia said...

He's so cute and tiny! I love the first picture.

Chaunalee said...

I know! ... thank you, Lydia!

Wow! I cant believe how tiny he reallt was! He's still small, but not that small! lol! :) :( How sad! :( hehe! :)

A. said...

I brot my fish that day.

Chaunalee said...

Yeah! You did, huh!
What a weird thing to bring on a long car ride! LOL!

A. said...

I brot him to feed him