Last Up Dated:

Web Site!! Do you wonder where I am located, how much shipping is, how much we ask for a deposit, and many other questions?? Well!! We have a website!! Make sure you visit Adorable Chihuahua's web site!!... http://sites.google.com/site/desertsunsetchihuahuas/home






* * * Blog Last Up Dated: November 5, 2012 ~ NO PUPPIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME
Regrettably, I need to inform you there will most likely not be anymore Chihuahua puppies being bred by me. I hope to continue breeding at a later date, however that will not be now and it should be a different breed as well. Enjoy looking at my past litters!! I miss it all!!!



Monday, April 19, 2010

Shakespeare's First Day

This is my favorite picture! He is SO tiny! LOL! He looks like he has a big head here. :p


Two of my siblings think Shakespeare belongs to them! :) He loves every body! He is SO sweet! :)

I love the way he is holding on to my finger! He does that if he's not held close.


I love him! :)

I wanted you all to see his super light black spots... If I would have taken it yesterday, when he was clean you could see it clearer, but oh well. :) There are two of them on his back. They are so small they are hard to see. :)


He is the sweetest thing! :)


Gazing off in the far distance.... another one of my favorites! :)



This picture doesn't show you his size, at all... his legs are about the length of my pinky!! He is so small! He wags his tail faster then any tail I have seen! :) Our cat, who lives in my room, was on my bed today with my Chis and she attacked his tail!... thought he was a rodent. :) Poor baby! :)


Here you can see his black spot on his rump. That's all the black he has! :) His hind paws are pink. :)


He's SO tiny! :)


3 comments:

Chaunalee said...

He is so adorable!! I can hardly believe he's mine! :)

Lydia said...

Oh he is so cute!!!!

Chaunalee said...

OH MY WORD!! Look how small he was!! WOW!!!!!!! :p I have forgotten!! LOL!