Last Up Dated:

Web Site!! Do you wonder where I am located, how much shipping is, how much we ask for a deposit, and many other questions?? Well!! We have a website!! Make sure you visit Adorable Chihuahua's web site!!... http://sites.google.com/site/desertsunsetchihuahuas/home






* * * Blog Last Up Dated: November 5, 2012 ~ NO PUPPIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME
Regrettably, I need to inform you there will most likely not be anymore Chihuahua puppies being bred by me. I hope to continue breeding at a later date, however that will not be now and it should be a different breed as well. Enjoy looking at my past litters!! I miss it all!!!



Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Lilly~

This is Lilly~ Mama's new puppy!


It was so funny, Lilly liked to lick on this bottle. :)

AWW!



It is really neat that we can keep one of Julia and Marcus' puppies! Mama and I are hopping to breed her with Shakespeare in the future. Mama says she wantd her to have at least 3 heat cycles before we allow them to breed. It sounds like a long time, but I know it will go by so fast. :)




5 comments:

My name is Kellie said...

AWW that puppy is the cutest chihuahua I've ever seen! I'm not normally a chihuahua lover.. but this one is just a heart-stealer!

Chaunalee said...

I am so glad she stole your heart, Mama! :)

Hannah Marie said...

I think I mentioned this ... but my sister Sarah (who does not like chihuahuas) said that she liked this puppy :) I'm glad you all could keep her! Congratulations :)

Deanna said...

Lilly looks so much like Annie in these pictures! :)

Chaunalee said...

We love her! :) She is such a good Chi! :)