Last Up Dated:

Web Site!! Do you wonder where I am located, how much shipping is, how much we ask for a deposit, and many other questions?? Well!! We have a website!! Make sure you visit Adorable Chihuahua's web site!!... http://sites.google.com/site/desertsunsetchihuahuas/home






* * * Blog Last Up Dated: November 5, 2012 ~ NO PUPPIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME
Regrettably, I need to inform you there will most likely not be anymore Chihuahua puppies being bred by me. I hope to continue breeding at a later date, however that will not be now and it should be a different breed as well. Enjoy looking at my past litters!! I miss it all!!!



Saturday, March 27, 2010

Shakespeare

Mr. Fay sent me 9 pictures of Shakespeare yesterday!

These top 2 are me favorite!! He is so cute!!...


Oh my goodness! He is so lovely! :) Look at his tiny paws!!

Look how small he is!! I don't know how much he weights... I just asked Mr. Fay, so I will post it as soon as I hear back. :)


I really wasn't expecting him to be try-colored... I prefer black and white, but he is SO adorable anyway!!

I think he may have a block tail with a white tip... I am not sure, but looking at the other pictures I think so... You can see here, he has black near his tail...


I just want to eat him up!!!!


This is one of my favorites too... He looks like a baby! :)


I love his long coat!!


This one is kinda weird... a male dog in a pink house... LOL! I don't mind though! It's cute!! :D

I can hardly wait until the 18th of April!! Mama said she is going to bring Lilly with us and it will be just Mama and I (and the puppies!)! I am so excited! I am trying to stay in the moment... time passes too quickly without rushing it!

3 comments:

Hannah Marie said...

He's cute! Or more correctly, handsome :) Is he an applehead chihuahua?
P.S. I like the new background!

Chaunalee said...

:) I don't know if he is a dearhead... I can't really tell. I was wondering if he was an applehead, but honestly, I don't know! :) LOL!

P.S. I got hte idea to change it from your beautiful blogs! :D

Chaunalee said...

I am really silly... I just came on here to look at Shakespeare's pictures and had to say how cute he is!! I can't wait to pick him up!! Only 16 more days! LOL! He will be 6 weeks old on Monday! :) Praise Yahweh for a long coated adorable male puppy! :)