Last Up Dated:

Web Site!! Do you wonder where I am located, how much shipping is, how much we ask for a deposit, and many other questions?? Well!! We have a website!! Make sure you visit Adorable Chihuahua's web site!!... http://sites.google.com/site/desertsunsetchihuahuas/home






* * * Blog Last Up Dated: November 5, 2012 ~ NO PUPPIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME
Regrettably, I need to inform you there will most likely not be anymore Chihuahua puppies being bred by me. I hope to continue breeding at a later date, however that will not be now and it should be a different breed as well. Enjoy looking at my past litters!! I miss it all!!!



Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Updates and Only 2 Puppies Available

Pup#2, Bonita, and Pup#4, Zelda, are my only puppies availabe at this time. These puppies are going SO fast!!! It is crazy! I am thankful to have found such good homes for my little dears. :) The puppies are doing so well! Eragon's eyes opened yesterday and Bonita's opened this morning. Zelda's eyes are half open and should be all the way tonight, I'd say. I love seeing their eyes. They are so much cuter. :) I thought Mica would be the first to see the world but I was wrong. She must not be ready yet.

Julia is enjoying them. She is a good mama. She seems to favor Bonita, she is the biggest, and I get upset cuz she'll pull her away from all the rest. I have thought she might be doing it for her, but now wonder if she's thinking Bonita bullies the other 4. I don't know. Either way I keep putting them back together and Julia always nurses the other 4 too, so I am not worried.

My sibblings have been holding them all the time! I love it! :) They will be very social puppies! :) A. and I  keep taking pictures. I deleted tons this morning and when I put the chip in the computer there were 66 left!! I will post some here, but not all 66... 28 instead! lol! :p

                      Bonita (available) 14 days old

Zelda (available) 14 days old







Zelda 12 days old


Bonita 13 Days old

Bonita 12 days old


Eragon 13 Days old





Zelda 13 days old

Mica 13 days old

She was nursing on her front paw!! It was so cute! :)


   A. and Mica


 
Guido 12 days old (I need to get more pics of this poor baby)


Julia

     All 5 13 days old


3 comments:

Hannah Marie said...

They are so cute!! I'm not sure which is my favorite :)

Chaunalee said...

I know aren't they!! I cant chose either! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the pix of Mica she is my favret one!!(: