Last Up Dated:

Web Site!! Do you wonder where I am located, how much shipping is, how much we ask for a deposit, and many other questions?? Well!! We have a website!! Make sure you visit Adorable Chihuahua's web site!!... http://sites.google.com/site/desertsunsetchihuahuas/home






* * * Blog Last Up Dated: November 5, 2012 ~ NO PUPPIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME
Regrettably, I need to inform you there will most likely not be anymore Chihuahua puppies being bred by me. I hope to continue breeding at a later date, however that will not be now and it should be a different breed as well. Enjoy looking at my past litters!! I miss it all!!!



Monday, April 4, 2011

A Short Up Date

Julia and her 12 day old (on April 4th) puppies.

 Mica

Shakespeare
~Daddy :)~

Mica and Michael
Both reserved

Mica
 
Mica was nursing on my finger in the above picture! She is so cute!!
The puppies and Julia are doing wonderfully! They have grown so much! I noticed this moring that Mica's eyes are just beginning to open. It will probably be another few days before they actually begin opening where I can take pictures so you can see. I am sorry I do not have current pictures of the puppies who are available. I will try to get some posted ASAP. Until then view our web site to see all 3 of my available puppies!!

2 comments:

Hannah Marie said...

Oh, I think these are cuter than your other litters :) I love the one of Mica sucking your finger!!

Chaunalee said...

Yeah! I think they are cutter too! I loved the blues, but chocolate is my thing! lol!! :p