Last Up Dated:

Web Site!! Do you wonder where I am located, how much shipping is, how much we ask for a deposit, and many other questions?? Well!! We have a website!! Make sure you visit Adorable Chihuahua's web site!!... http://sites.google.com/site/desertsunsetchihuahuas/home






* * * Blog Last Up Dated: November 5, 2012 ~ NO PUPPIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME
Regrettably, I need to inform you there will most likely not be anymore Chihuahua puppies being bred by me. I hope to continue breeding at a later date, however that will not be now and it should be a different breed as well. Enjoy looking at my past litters!! I miss it all!!!



Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lilly Is Nine Weeks old

Here is the sweet Lilly at 9 weeks old.
She has gotten so big, now at 2.47lbs :)


She sleeps with me, mainly because her and her mom really don't want to sleep apart. :) It can be anoining, since my mom would like to sleep with her dog, but we really don't know what else to do... at least for now. HEHE! Lilly likes Mama alot... you should see her tail wag when mama's holding her! :D



Her is my baby girl! :) She has been holding her ears high, but I really can't capture it in a picture!! :(

No comments: