Last Up Dated:

Web Site!! Do you wonder where I am located, how much shipping is, how much we ask for a deposit, and many other questions?? Well!! We have a website!! Make sure you visit Adorable Chihuahua's web site!!... http://sites.google.com/site/desertsunsetchihuahuas/home






* * * Blog Last Up Dated: November 5, 2012 ~ NO PUPPIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME
Regrettably, I need to inform you there will most likely not be anymore Chihuahua puppies being bred by me. I hope to continue breeding at a later date, however that will not be now and it should be a different breed as well. Enjoy looking at my past litters!! I miss it all!!!



Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Lilly and her Collar

Mama and I are going to make a blog for Lilly sometime, but until then I am going to continue to post pictures of her here. :) These are actually great pictures, showing her true colors! She is pure tan with a little bit of white on her underside. Mama simply loves her! :)

She is the sweetest puppy and is such a good girl!!


I made this Freshwater Pearl Collar for her, Mama and I love to compose new jewelry and Lilly's collar is our newest creation. :)

4 comments:

My name is Kellie said...

aww that puppy is so cute! And great photos BTW! Love you!

Chaunalee said...

Aww! Yes! You have a great puppy! :) Yeah, but not as good as yours :)... can't wait till you get your blog set up! :)

Chaunalee said...

I love my camera! :)

Chaunalee said...

Why don't I put them all together! :p Love you too Mama Dear!