Last Up Dated:

Web Site!! Do you wonder where I am located, how much shipping is, how much we ask for a deposit, and many other questions?? Well!! We have a website!! Make sure you visit Adorable Chihuahua's web site!!... http://sites.google.com/site/desertsunsetchihuahuas/home






* * * Blog Last Up Dated: November 5, 2012 ~ NO PUPPIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME
Regrettably, I need to inform you there will most likely not be anymore Chihuahua puppies being bred by me. I hope to continue breeding at a later date, however that will not be now and it should be a different breed as well. Enjoy looking at my past litters!! I miss it all!!!



Saturday, April 30, 2011

I am so sorry I have not been posting!! Things are super busy here. But I do believe all my puppies have great forever homes! :D They are 5 weeks old and doing wonderfully!! Eating, and going potty on the pad!~they are doing WONDERFULLY with that!! :) Thank you all for your prayers and support! And if you are wanting one of my little dears, I already have a waiting list going for Julia's next letter! So don't hesitate to request to be on it! :) Thank you!!

No comments: