Last Up Dated:

Web Site!! Do you wonder where I am located, how much shipping is, how much we ask for a deposit, and many other questions?? Well!! We have a website!! Make sure you visit Adorable Chihuahua's web site!!... http://sites.google.com/site/desertsunsetchihuahuas/home






* * * Blog Last Up Dated: November 5, 2012 ~ NO PUPPIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME
Regrettably, I need to inform you there will most likely not be anymore Chihuahua puppies being bred by me. I hope to continue breeding at a later date, however that will not be now and it should be a different breed as well. Enjoy looking at my past litters!! I miss it all!!!



Friday, March 25, 2011

Puppies Are Here!!

My 3rd litter was born March 23, 2011! Julia had 5 puppies in colors of chocolate, brown and dark chocolate (close to black but not quite :] ). There are 2 males and 3 females.

I arrived home from work on Thursday around 4pm. Julia was in her whelping box and stayed there the rest of the night. She gave birth to the first puppy (Sarah, pup#1) at 12:21am Thursday morning. The rest came there after till 1:32am.

Needless to say I am very excited! I have been waiting for this for a year. Hehe! It has payed off! I love the puppies Shakespeare and Julia through! I can hardly believe they had chocolates!! Marcus threw blues, but I like the chocolates Shakespeare throws better! :) And the best part... they should all be long coated!! YAY!!

All the puppies are doing so well! They are healthy and active and loud! LOL! Julia loves them and is such a good mamadog! :)





Pictures and more info coming soon on our Web site !!

4 comments:

Kate said...

congradutations! They are so cute!

Chaunalee said...

Thank you!!!

Wildflower Cowgirl said...

Yay! :) They are so cute! I love chocolates! :)

Chaunalee said...

I love chocolates too!