Last Up Dated:

Web Site!! Do you wonder where I am located, how much shipping is, how much we ask for a deposit, and many other questions?? Well!! We have a website!! Make sure you visit Adorable Chihuahua's web site!!... http://sites.google.com/site/desertsunsetchihuahuas/home






* * * Blog Last Up Dated: November 5, 2012 ~ NO PUPPIES AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME
Regrettably, I need to inform you there will most likely not be anymore Chihuahua puppies being bred by me. I hope to continue breeding at a later date, however that will not be now and it should be a different breed as well. Enjoy looking at my past litters!! I miss it all!!!



Friday, April 23, 2010

Shakespeare and the Georgia Bulldogs :)

I took this with my phone. It is so funny, and I love it! :) He's on the kitchen counter... shhhh! LOL! I'm teasing! :) He looks really big here, but keep in mind, that is a shot glass!! In real life his legs are about the length of that! :) ...I know of a family who will see this and think, "That is a rat!"... LOL! I guess he does look like one here. :D


5 comments:

Charity said...

He is sooooooo cute.

Chaunalee said...

Awww! Thank you, Charity!

A. said...

he is cuter naoo

Chaunalee said...

Now?? Yeah, at least in this picture! LOL!!

A. said...

yep now.